No area of law changes more quickly than employment. For instance, who would have thought only 10 years ago that employers would need an internet and email policy for their staff?
As well as new areas of law coming forward, existing areas are often changed as well- are your Grievance and Disciplinary procedures up to date? Unfortunately Contracts of Employment and employment procedures do go out of date and it is important to have them reviewed.
We provide an Employment Tribunal representation service throughout the United Kingdom which handles all the different claims that can be brought and are set out on more detail below.However we prefer to to act in pro-active way for our clients and help them have documentation and procedures in place that will hopefully avoid an application to the Tribunal, or at least help to achieve a more successful outcome.
We can help with : -
- Representation before the Tribunal
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Discrimination Claims
- Harassment Claims
- Equal Pay Claims
- Wrongful Dismissal Claims
- Compromise Agreements
- Breach of Contract
- Enforcing and opposing Restrictive Covenants
- Drafting Employment Handbooks and Contracts of Employment
- Drafting Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Drafting Directors' Service Agreements.