SERVICES FOR THE ELDERLY AND VULNERABLE
As we get older our needs and priorities change.
Wills may need to be revised to take account of unforeseen circumstances such as a divorce and re-marriage or an unexpected death in the family.
We may also find ourselves faced with changes in our day to day lives if we develop health problems and become frail.
Our dedicated teams at Sedgwick Legal have lots of experience in advising clients how to deal with these possibilities through the use of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate Planning.
Once a client or their loved one is no longer able to care for themselves our team can help in the following ways: -
- The administration of a Power of Attorney or an application to the Court of Protection
- Advising on Contracts with Care Homes and other service providers
- Advising about the future payment of Care Home fees and NHS funded care, as well as the refund of care fees already paid.
- Helping with claims for end of life care and benefits
- Assistance in cases of Elder abuse
- The revision of Wills
Once a death has taken place we can deal with the Probate and administration of the estate. We can also help if difficulties should arise and if there should be a falling out between executors, beneficiaries or other family members.
PLEASE CONTACT US. LET US HELP YOU TO FIND PEACE OF MIND.